Financial Responsibility and Payment Terms
We are in the business of caring for kids. Caring for kids is our passion. We are in network with several insurance companies that ask that we share our collection policies with you. We hope that you will help us by following these payment terms for Therapy Relief therapy services.
- Co-pay, coinsurance and private pay fees need to be paid at the time of the service unless an alternative payment schedule has been negotiated.
- The patient is responsible for any fees not covered by their insurance plan.
- Any unmet deductibles will be invoiced after the claim is processed. If a balance is incurred, for whatever reason an invoice will be sent to you via email. This invoice needs to be paid upon receipt.
- Balances over 30 days old will be assessed a late fee. Late fees and late cancellation fees cannot be billed to insurance claims.
- Please give 24 hours notice for any cancellations. A fifty dollar cancellation fee will be charged to any family that does not give 24 hours notice for cancellation of scheduled therapy services.